Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Can anyone hook me up with a bootleg?

My days of tracking down illicit soundboard recordings of Nirvana and Pearl Jam have long since passed. Indeed, I guess it is a sign of life's progression that I openly seek anyone's assistance in obtaining a CD--not of Kurt Cobain, but of tomorrow's argument in Atlanta.

(Unlike the Fourth and Sixth Circuits, the Eleventh Circuit does not make audio of its arguments available online.)

As I understand it, the Eleventh Circuit's clerk's office will be selling them for $26 starting at about 2:30 tomorrow afternoon. (There is nothing on the web site about ordering them remotely.) I really do not want to put anyone through any trouble. But if you were planning on being there tomorrow, and would be obtaining a CD, is there any way I could ask you to get one for me? I would be more than happy to reimburse you for all the expenses, of course. You can reach me at bjoondeph@scu.edu.

Thanks!