There are already a number of articles from tomorrow morning's papers available online, in anticipation that tomorrow will be the day. (Thanks to Howard Bashman at How Appealing for several of these links).
* The New York Times has this story about the building drama.
* Politico has this story on the anticipation.
* The Wall Street Journal has stories here and here.
* Jonathan Adler has this post at Volohkh Conspiracy about some more ACA litigation that is likely to unfold if the Act survives.
* The Washington Post has this story about the waiting game for the lawyers involved, and this story about this (rather difficult) Supreme Court term for the federal government more generally.
* CNN has this story about ongoing preparations for the political implications.
* The Los Angeles Times has this story on the wrapping up of the term.
* And the Washington Times has this story about the spin preparation.
Sleep well, and I will see you tomorrow morning.