Lots of discussion about the four briefs filed yesterday. Here is a brief survey:
* As usual, the place to start is Lyle Denniston's coverage for SCOTUSblog. He offers his typical, thorough analysis of the three briefs filed by the parties here, and of the brief filed by amicus Robert Long here.
* In Politico, David Nather has this report on the states' brief, and Jennifer Haberkorn has this story on the government's brief.
* Howard Bashman at How Appealing provides links here, here, and here.
* Margot Sanger-Katz has this report in The National Journal.
* Robert Barnes has this article in the Washington Post.
* CNN has this story.
* Ariane de Vogue of ABC News offers this coverage.
* The Washington Times has this story.
* Greg Stohr of Bloomberg News has this story.
* Orin Kerr has these thoughts at Volokh Conspiracy.
* Timothy Jost offers these thoughts at Health Affairs.
All for now.