Much has been written in the last few days about the administration's decision not to seek en banc review at the Eleventh Circuit, and what that might signal in terms of the administration's thinking. Here is a health sampling.
* Dahlia Lithwick has this piece at Slate.
* Jennifer Haberkorn has this article at Politico.
* Ezra Klein has this post at the Washington Post's Wonkblog.
* Rick Hasen has this post at his Election Law Blog.
* Orin Kerr weighs in here at the Volokh Conspiracy.
* Peter Suderman has this piece at Reason.
* And Tom Goldstein has this piece at SCOTUSblog.
Also worth noting is Randy Barnett's reflections, posted here at the Volokh Conspiracy, on the oral argument before the D.C. Circuit in Seven-Sky.