As part of the ongoing symposium on the constitutionality of the ACA, SCOTUSblog has posted the following essays over the past two days:
* David Kopel, Granting Certiorari to an ACA Challenge.
* Dawn Johnsen, The Simple Case for the Affordable Care Act's Constitutionality.
* Ilya Shapiro, The Individual Mandate: An Unprecedented Expansion of Federal Power.
* John Kroger, The Constitutionality of the ACA Is Not a Close Call.
* Abbe R. Gluck & Gillian Metzger, Just the Facts: Health Economics and Constitutional Doctrine.
A link to all of the essays in the symposium is also accessible through the "Academic articles" link on the top right of this page.