The amicus curiae briefs supporting the United States have been filed in Kinder v. Geithner (and unlocked by the Eighth Circuit PACER docket minders). Eight were filed in total. Here they are, in alphabetical order:
* The brief of the American Association of People with Disabilities et al. is here.
* The brief of the American Nurses Association et al. is here.
* The brief of the Constitutional Law Professors (Jack Balkin, Gillian Metzger, and Trevor Morrison) is here.
* The brief of the Economic Scholars is here.
* The brief of Law Professors Barry Friedman, Metthew Adler, at al. is here.
* The brief of the States of Maryland, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Iowa, New York, Oregon, and Vermont, and the District of Columbia is here.
* The brief of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is here.
* The brief of SEIU and Change to Win is here.