Here is a brief refresher of what we have to look forward to in the next three weeks:
* Tomorrow, May 16: challengers' opening brief due in Seven-Sky v. Holder (CADC)
* Wednesday, May 18: United States' reply brief/brief as cross-appellees due in Florida v. HHS (CA11)
* Monday, May 23: amicus briefs in support of the challengers due in Seven-Sky v. Holder (CADC)
* Wednesday, May 25: challengers' reply briefs due in Florida v. HHS (CA11)
* Wednesday, June 1: oral argument in Cincinnati in Thomas More Law Society v. Obama (CA6)
* Wednesday, June 8: oral argument in Atlanta in Florida v. HHS (CA11)
We should also learn next week, or perhaps the week after, the identity of the Eleventh Circuit panel in Florida v. HHS.