I apologize if I am missing anyone. I am just listing those items worth reading as I find them:
* Jennifer Haberkorn has this in Politico.
* Ariane de Vogue has this at ABC News.
* Tim Jost has this at Health Affairs.
* Andrew Cohen has this at The Atlantic.
* Dahlia Lithwick has this at Slate.
* Kevin Walsh, via Orin Kerr, has this at the Volokh Conspiracy.
* Lyle Denniston has this at SCOTUSblog.
* Meghan McCarthy has this at the National Journal.
* Warren Richey has this at the Christian Science Monitor.
* Milton Wolf has this at Fox News.
* Ashby Jones has this in the Wall Street Journal.
* Rosalind Helderman has this in the Washington Post.