The amicus curiae briefs in support of the plaintiff-appellants, or in support of neither party, have been filed at the D.C. Circuit in Seven-Sky v. Holder. Again, this case will be argued September 23 before Judges Kavanaugh, Edwards, and Silberman.
Here are the briefs, in alphabetical order:
* The brief of the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons et al. is here.
* The brief of the Caesar Rodney Institute is here.
* The brief of Catholicvote.org is here.
* The brief of the CATO Institute et al. is here.
* The brief of the Chamber of Commerce of the United States (in support of neither party) is here.
* The brief of Judicial Watch is here.
* The brief of the states of Texas, Florida, Alabama, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Washington, and Wisconsin (filed by Paul Clement) is here.
* The brief of Steven J. Willis is here.