Thursday, November 4, 2010

The states' motion for summary judgment in Florida

The states have filed their motion for summary judgment in Florida v. HHS, which you can find here (as well as in the column to the right). This is just the memorandum of law accompanying the motion; the states have also filed a statement material facts, as well as five volumes of attachments. Provided the expense is not prohibitive, I will post all of those here as well.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate the United States's motion for summary judgment. The docket report indicates that the United States today filed an "answer" to the states' amended complaint, which (unless I'm missing something) does not make sense. Regardless, the link to that document in PACER is not currently functioning. I will post a link to the United States's filing--whatever it is, exactly--as soon as I can find it.